Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vickies sale!

So, the reason why i have been so M.I.A. is because my aunt is visiting from Dominican Republic!! I adore her and since i only get to see her two weeks a year; i want to spend every second with her lol. My mom and myself took her to the mall today and when i passed by Victoria's Secret i noticed that instead of 5 for 25; their lotions and sprays were 6 for 19.99!! I blinked a couple times because i wasn't sure if i was seeing correctly. So, duh...i wasn't going to pass that up; even if i already have 3095723485734287 bottles of sprays and lotions.
I got two body butters! I've never tried the vickie ones; but the ones from the body shop are pretty good; so i figured I'd give these a shot. They smell delicious! The scents are "sweet day dream"; and "secret crush".
I also got the "honeysuckle belle"; in the spray and lotion because it smells delish.

And last but not least; "pretty in pink" and "passionate kiss". I loveeee passionate kiss; it smells very, very sexy! I'm always being complimented on smelling really good lol; so i always have variety to my smells. If there is one thing I'm totally picky about it hygiene and smelling good! I don't know how long this sale is going to go on for; but its a steal; so hurry up and go grab some!

No comments:

Post a Comment