Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NO MORE BREAKOUTS!


So, im pretty much SICK AND TIRED of what ever problem my skin has going on right now. For about a year and some change my skin has been going crazy and i cant put my finger on whats going on. i pretty much had PERFECT skin up until i hit college. i dont know if maybe the stress did it; or my poor eating habits; or both! bottom line is my skin started breaking out. i was using what ever i got my hands on before my break out because egh my skin was fine so i was never too fussy about washing my face. sometimes i would even forget to wash it at night; and i still would never break out. that isnt the case anymore. i religiously wash my face twice a day because if i dont; forgetttttt about it! i've been trying different products; and i finally got it under somewhat control but then it got really bad again. im starting to think i might be allergic to something in these face washes or something. i've pretty much given up on trying new things; and thats bummed me out because im so use to having clear skin. last night i was like; "you know what, im done. im not taking this breakout crap ANYMORE" lol and started googling around and stuff for a way to help my skin. i decided that i needed to stay on track with my multi vitamin; because my eating habits suckkkk. thats step one. i went out today and bought some stuff that i think might help my skin; and im going to religiously give myself a facial twice a week to control my oil; specially now in the summer. im gonna do a couple of posts to show you guys the different things i got, and how i used them today/plan to keep using them! read along!

No comments:

Post a Comment