Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bobbi Brown Makeup Mannual!!

I've been up and down boarders and other book stores looking for an awesome makeup book but i hadn't found anything worth buying that had any new info for me. While i was at Macy's i stopped by the Bobbi brown counter since I'm always all up in macs butt; i decided to swing by Bobbi instead. I'M SO GLAD I DID!! i found this baby....
After flipping through it for a couple minutes; i HAD to have it. If you want to know about makeup but don't know where to begin; or just want to learn more; THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU.
It has everything from; how to sanitize your makeup; what should be in your kit; makeup looks; how to pick foundations; makeup for different skin tones and ages; brush breakdowns; ETC. This book is amazing and only 33 dollars!! THIS IS A MUST BUY IF YOU WANT TO EXPAND YOUR MAKEUP KNOWLEDGE! You don't need to be a makeup artist to appreciate and want to learn about makeup; you just have to love it. I highly recommend this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment