Wednesday, June 9, 2010

UMMM HI!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LOVES!! i've been so darn lost huh?! before you go "YEAH, YOU SUCK!"; let me tell you guys its prom season; so i've been doing makeup like crazy; and im STILL not done! i have two more girls to do this week; and i've been trying to stall on putting up pictures until i finish those two girls up; BUT i might just put the pictures up todayyyy because egh i hate to keep you guys waiting! i've been getting tons of practice in and trying different looks and such. im SUPER excited because i ordered my 120 color pro palette that i've been wanting for quite some time! and next im gonna order two 31 piece brush sets(one for me; and one to use on other people); because i use some of my own brushes and its getting annoying to have to clean them every single dayyyyy. egh. BUT that being said; i cant wait to get my palette and try some crazy funky looks that i have drawn up. i invited all the girls i made up to come back and do some eye modeling for me! so hopefully i get into that stuff before i leave on vacation to the BEAUTIFUL Dominican Republic for two weeks!! i've also been busy with belly dance related stuff this week; so bare with me people!! pictures and stuff coming hopefully today! if you are interested in eye modeling for me...EMAIL ME!! or contact me in some way; facebook; the little wall post thing that i have on here; or any way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment