Tuesday, May 18, 2010

rex is back for good this time!

HEY GUYS!! so I'm kinda sorta back; YAY ME! lol. new look, TONS of stuff to post. today was my official last day of school, and i bet you guys can tell I'm PUMPED haha. this means one thing and one thing only, i can devote time to my lovely blog. I'm sure you guys know I've bought so much stuff since i last blogged; (pictured above) is the stuff i know for sure i haven't blogged about yet; but there's so much new stuff that i dont really know if I've already talked about it or not. i know what your saying, read back and find out!, but egh I'll just start fresh and we'll work our way from there! STAY TUNED! oh p.s. the first giveaway i did; went BLAH. only a couple people entered the contest which was lame considering that your pretty much getting free stuff; so I'll try it up again eventually! keep checking back for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment