Saturday, May 22, 2010

BIC Soleil razors

I know there are tons of razors out there, some better than others. i've tried my share of them. i have sensative skin so i can usually tell from one shave if im gonna like them or not. there are very FEW razors that i actually liked enough to re-buy. one is the venus ones, they are great! a little on the expensive side but egh, at the end of the day YOU are worth the money. i dont really like using them on my bikini area, or armpits because the head is so big that i feel its hard to manuver. i mostly stick to legs with venus. Even though venus is great, i love BIC soleils. i have been using them for a couple years and ever since the first try i have stuck with them. they leave my skin super uberrrrr smooth, i get like one cut a year, and they are good for my sensative skin. not to mention they are re-useable and dont cost a fortune. for sure a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment