Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CHI flat iron

i upgraded my flat iron; FINALLY! I've been meaning to do it for months since my old one was about a year and some change old. since i used my old one TONS; i felt like i needed a new one. my pink one was pretty good; i forget the damn brand name; but i payed 100 and something for it. this time instead of getting the same brand; which I've had two of because they are very good; i decided to get a chi instead. i made my way to trade secret since i happened to be in that mall; and go this one(picture above). It was 150.00 but since it was the last one of this design; i got it for 80; that's a great buy if you ask me! and i dont even have to say how great CHI is; other than the fact that you can control the heat amount (womp womp); but its so good that i can forgive them for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment