Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Curly hair for the summer MUST!


since i hate, hate, HATE attempting to have straight hair in the summer (i say attempt because lets be honest its freaking hot; hair gets frizzy; nasty; and ugly); my solution is to just wet it and leave it be. only problem is that most of the stuff I've tried leaves my hair super greasy, dries it out, drenches it in that white stuff gel leaves behind, or gives me no volume! whats hair without volume? no thanks! specially curls! so I'm always on the look out for stuff that gives me volume; and frizz control without taking away from my curls like some of these gels do. i found this lovely 3 products that i think you guys will love. first one is Garnier Fructis wonder waves. this works great! hmm the smell takes some getting use to because its a really strong lemon kind of smell that some people might not really like, but overall my curls looked great. i might wear my hair curly everyday till September lol. the second one is the curl construct mousse. this was the last one in my scale of likeness out of the 3; just because it left my hair a little crunchy which is what i was trying to avoid; but the less you use; the less crunchy your hair ends up. the smell; again was a little overwhelming; but other than that its a pretty good mousse. i used both together just so that i wouldn't have to use so much mousse. the last and my FAVORITE is the tresemme flawless curl; curl hydration. love, love, LOVE this. smells amazing, leaves my hair soft, not greasy, AMAZING in other words. best thing about it; it was like 3.99; which is great because i have ALOT of freaking hair; and I'm gonna be using this stuff alot this summer. overall; i highly recommend the tresemme flawless curl! the wonder waves spray is my runner up; and the mousse; hmmm i hate to love i guess; because of the crunchy texture that it leaves; but i will re buy all 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment