Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mac haul

Its funny, i went to Macy's to get my bobby brown book, and before i even got the book, MAC reeled me in lol. I got a couple things there, but the one I'm most excited about is this...


I asked one of the girls for an eye chart. finally. i always seem to forget, but this time i remembered right before i left. she gladly gave me a couple. i actually just wanted one so i could photocopy them at staples or something because these aren't made of regular paper. eye charts come in super handy when planning a look for someone, or just keeping looks for your own portfolio.


On to my purchased goodies! i only got 4 things but i swear the total made me feel like i got way more lol. mac should really consider the pockets of people like me who go there often. idk maybe a discount card or something?

I picked up some blushes because out of everything i have, blush is what i have least of. I loveeee it, but since my Dior one is so good, i didnt want to betray it. I fell in love with these two and a couple more but, i decided to just get two for now.

I ended up going with Pink Swoon; and Peaches.

These two colors are gorgeoussss; pictures dont do them justice.

I have been looking everywhere like a mad woman for the perfect peach blush; and let me tell you this is itttttt. It goes so perfect with my skin and makes me look flawless; i absolutely love it so much. Soooooooooo worth my money.

This pink one is similar to my Dior one, which is maybe why i liked it so much? but its not exactly the same, which is why i still got it. Out of all the pink ones this was my favorite. There are a couple more blushes i wanted to get, but i'll go back for those later.

I also bought two lippies that i tried on and loved.





MAC honeylove


MAC hue

Hue is the perfect peach lip! and it looks great with my peach blush. I love, love, LOVE it. and i might get another tube because I'm sure this is gonna go fast. Honey love gives me a perfect nude lip. these two lippies are worth my money and much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment