Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sallys Haul


when will me endless money blowing on girly stuff end? GEESH. i really need to budget myself...or try never leaving my house lol. i went to pick up my contacts today and i decided to stop by sallys since it was on my way home. i initially went in there for a nail polish thinner because i have a couple polishes that are thickening up. i really need to stick to my plan A lol. as soon as i walked in there i was WOW'ed because they now have a whole wall just for nail art stuff, how could i resist?!!!! there were a million and one things i wanted to get BUT i took a deep breather and told myself "you can always come back next week for more" lmao. so these were my chosen few....




yes, i went a little nail art crazy, but what can a girl do?
i also found the perfect chocolate brown color that i have been looking for everywhere! i had a mani done at the salon and i got this gorgeous brown color; but i couldnt find a brown like it anywhere ....till now!! its by finger paints; dont know the name off the top of my head but if you want to know just askkkk away.
i also FINALLY found a dotter!! i've been looking like crazy for one of these puppies but sally always seems to be sold out -angry face- so there were two left and i wasnt going to let history repeat itself! i needed it now!

the dotter also has a detailing brush on the other side; hmm double yay! all in all today was a very successful purchase day! lol im going to give myself an adorable manicure and pedicure today; and i shall post up pictures tomorrow!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GIRLLLLLL GO GET SOME NAIL ART GOODIES FROM SALLYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment