Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jesses Girl Cosmetics haul

I keep randomly talking about Jesses girl here and there, but im slacking on making an actual review! HELLO! haha. Im going to get on it, i promise. They are so worth review. I know times are tough, and if you dont do makeup professionally you might not want to spend tons of money on it, this is for sure a great purchase for your money! Jesses girl lose eye shadows go for about 3.99 a piece at most drug stores.

The ones pictured above are from the first round i purchased a while ago. I got these few because i had heard good things about them but wanted to try them out for myself before i went and got every single color lol.


They come in lose form, and are SUPER pigmented. For 3.99, these are a steal because umm they are WAY up there in color pay off. The only downfall is that i hate lose powder because its kind of messy, but these are worth it.



After loving my first round, i decided to go back and get some more. I had a list of like 16 colors that i wanted to get, BUT umm i'll split it in two more rounds because geesh if i get all of them i'll be overwhelmed and wont try them. i LOVE these new colors i got, they are GORGEOUS! I had the hardest time choosing only 8 because i really, really wanted them all. They have a great selection of colors. Here's a closer look at the new ones....


this has to be my FAVE! "trouble maker"


"kiwi rose"



"key lime"

"fruit punch"




"sunlit cactus"


"pink glitz"

"antique green"

"ultra violet"
All are super gorgeous and well worth their money. I cant wait to try these out. Maybe i'll do something funky with them tomorrow. Go and check these out girls they are so worth the money. I think i got these at brooks to be exact, and payed around 30 something for all 8. They also have an eyeshadow primer that works pretty good as well. You can also get these online on the Jesses Girl website.

No comments:

Post a Comment