Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PT 2

so, last but not least is my cute little cube; which i adore. i purchased it at walmart in the back to dorm section for $3.00 and its worthhhhhhh every penny.
On the tippy top i have my hand sanitizers; and eye makeup remover; those are a must!
it has a cute little compartment where i put my handy dandy scotch tape that i use to keep eyeshadow fall out from happening.

in 1 of two little bins i have all my eye liner pencils, liquid liners, lip liner, etc


and in the other i have all my liquid foundations, tinted moisturizer, and face primers.


and of course; cant forget the sexy man that watches me get ready every day; rawr lmao
do you have any ideas on how to better organize makeup? or do you want to share how you organize yours? send pictures to rexinpink@gmail.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment