Monday, November 9, 2009

newbies!!

i got some new stuffffff !!! =) egh i said i would tone down my cosmetics spending but arggggg!! that's IMPOSSIBLE! i did the best i could to stick to my budget. im only allowing myself 50 bucks a paycheck for makeup and stuff; but this week i spent 90 so far; and i say so far because i haven't gotten any new nail polish in a couple weeks! haha. so i went out today and got some stuff i wanted to try; and some basics. i bough the yellow; and green corrector cover sticks. i still want to get the green powder. I'll tell you guys how well those two turn out for me tomorrow. i also got the two SEXIEST lipsticks everrrr. i was skeptical at first because i usually don't go for BOLD lips, unless i do red. i feel my lips are too strong; but hey! i was in that mood today. i got a pink shade; and a dark plum shade. i tried them on as SOON as i got home and egh I'm in love haha. i got the lineur intense felt tip eyeliner that i wanted to try soooo bad. and last but not least 3 new eye shadow pallets in; grey green and purple =] pictures and details tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment