Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Healthy skin enhancers


so my skin has been going NUTS recently. i never went through the ACNE stage in highschool, always had clear even skin; and i guess after eating pizza everyday for like 5 months, my skin had enough and started breaking out. i've bought products left and right to try to clear my skin back out but i finally came to the conclusion that its a process and i wont get results over night -sighs- im even taking these vitamins that a family friend introduced me to, she says they clear out oil from you pore, lets hope thats true. so anywho; im not BIG on makeup on myself. i LOVE doing it for other people but egh i feel like a clown with makeup on(besides prom, that was really the only time i was ok with make up). i own a mac concealer powder but egh i use it once a year or so. well, now that my face isnt where i want it to be i've been thinking about wearing makeup until its back to normal. this must be some hormonal thing im going through. so, i ran into this -points at picture- its from the healthy skin enhancers line from Neutrogena; and its a tinted lotion. somewhat like concealer; but not to that extreme. i just dont feel comfortable with pounds of make up on, but i THINK this might make my cut off line. dont get me wrong, my skin is FAR from that bad that i need makeup, but its more of a comfort thing. you gotta understand that i've had great skin all my life. so hopefully cutting pizza and greasy food out of my diet, taking my pills, and keeping up with my skin care should do the trick. i cant wait to try this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment