Friday, November 13, 2009

gotta love a buy one get one!

hey girls! =) and boys haha. so yesterday i had the BEST luck. after work i decided to drop by Walgreen's to pick up an eyeshadow brush since its time to clean mines and i want to have a backup one; and oh man; lets just say say i left with more than just a brush. i ended up getting two Eco salon collection brushes.
these brushes are pretty good; and mind you i only payed about 3-4 bucks for them because they were on sale. Walgreen's was having a CRAZY cosmetics sale last night!! i hesitated because i said i was only going to get ONE brush; but egh i got both of them. they are both shadow brushes; BUT slightly different. I'll do a little demo later one. one of them is a medium detailer which lets you be more detailed with ur shadow. i also bought a duo brush; blender on one side; and smudger on the other side. i walked by where the physicians formula was SUPPOSE to be; and let me tell you....it was almost empty. ladies went hard on that lol. honestly there were like 10 things left because EVERYTHING was on sale; buy one get ones half off; buy one get one free; really good stuff. to my luck; they had the bronzer i wanted. its duo so you can actually use it as eyeshadow also. by this point i was way too excited. but i kept in mind that i had already spent way too much on makeup and stuff for the week. on my way to the cash register though; i ran into the mint julep mask; and i COULDN'T turn down the deal. it was only 3.99; AND it was buy one get my free; so i picked one up for myself; since i had promised a friend to get him one. i CANT wait to try it because the reviews from people i know and online have been really good. my skin; thank god; has been clearing up alot! its about time. my skin lost control last year around July; and is now slowing down. BUT better late than never. so girls run out to Walgreen's and try to snatch what ever is left; if any. ALSO; bare with me. I'm working on making my reviews a little more legit; but I'm still kinda new at this. i know they aren't as detailed as you guys might want them; i PROMISE that the next one will be as detailed as possible. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment